Threads: 29
Replies: 43
Strategy trade scalping
LalaLoo
Mar 14th 2022
The essence of this cryptocurrency trading strategy is as follows: a trader enters a large number of transactions for a short time, and then closes them after a few minutes (in some cases, seconds). The strategy is very simple, but it is not recommended to invest too much in scalping for trading, as the crypto may collapse and thereby introduce the trader into losses. It is best to scalp on currencies of the second or even third tier, as they can grow by several percent in a few minutes, thus bringing very good profit in the short term.
Verolla
Mar 15th 2022
I am sure that now there is a great opportunity for a novice crypto trader to use a bitcoin robot, because for example, not long ago I decided to invest in crypto on the advice of friends and thanks to the napbots website I already have great success in trading. The scalping strategy is also very interesting for making daily profits, so I recommend everyone to join and try the programs from napbots.
© ScaleWars.com 2022 | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Google+ ScaleWars | Members | Calories Per Day Calculator