Threads: 29
Replies: 43
What do we know about cryptocurrency?
LalaLoo
Dec 3rd 2021
Bitcoin (Bitcoin) - the first cryptocurrency. It was released in 2009 by a person (or group of people) hiding under the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto. At the moment, Bitcoin is the leader of the crypto market with a share of 59%.

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset and at the same time a payment system that uses a cryptographic function to encrypt records. Cryptocurrencies are based on distributed ledger technology - blockchain. Cryptocurrency is considered an alternative to fiat money issued by the government.

Stablecoin is a fixed rate token. Most often, the quotes of such coins are pegged to the dollar. There are other options as well. For example, Tether released the XAUT stablecoin, which costs as much as one troy ounce of gold.

A token is a digital asset that is related to a specific project and is issued based on a cryptocurrency. For example, based on the Ethereum blockchain platform, you can create ERC20 tokens, including the well-known stablecoin USDT.

Shitcoin is a coin issued by scammers. This is also the name of unpromising cryptocurrencies.

Ether, Ethereum is the leading altcoin in terms of capitalization. It was released by developer Vitalik Buterin in 2015.
Verolla
Dec 3rd 2021
Hello. First of all, if you are going to trade crypto on an exchange, then I think it will be useful for you to learn more about cryptocurrency-chart-patterns. These charts are used to analyze the trend, that is, you can use it to understand the movement of crypto and predict. In general, I can say that it is very exciting and interesting, so I recommend everyone to join the link to the napbots website.
© ScaleWars.com 2022 | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Google+ ScaleWars | Members | Calories Per Day Calculator