Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
4 skinless chicken thighs
1/2 cup orange juice
1/2 cup orange marmalade
1/4 cup soy sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons ketchup
Flour for dredging
1. Boneless and skinless thighs may be used. Do not use thighs with the skin still intact, it will create too much grease in the sauce and chicken may burn.
2. Remove visible fat from chicken thighs and roll each in flour until well coated. Set chicken thighs in the bottom of a slow cooker.
3. Combine orange juice, marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ketchup in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
4. Pour sauce over chicken thighs and lid the cooker. Cook on LOW setting for 4 hours.
5. Remove thighs from slow cooker and stir sauce well. Top thighs with extra sauce.