Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
Thick Chocolate Pudding
1/4 cup cocoa
3 tablespoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 cups skim milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
2. Stir in milk until smooth.
3. Microwave, uncovered on high for 3 minutes; stir.
4. Microwave 4-6 minutes longer or until thickened, stirring after each minute.
5. Stir in vanilla.
6. Pour into individual serving dishes; cool.
8. Garnish with whipped topping if desired.
Nov 10th 2013
This is a delicious alternative to the higher fat/sugar versions. Thick and luscious.