Share this page with your friends and family using these popular social netowrks, by email, or just using the link the the box below.
Halibut with Sugar Snap Pea Salad
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
2 tablespoons olive oil
kosher salt and black pepper
12 ounces sugar snap peas (4 cups), strings removed
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
4 6-ounce pieces halibut fillet
1 lime, cut into wedges
1. In a large bowl, combine the lime juice, ginger, 1 tablespoon of the oil, and teaspoon each salt and pepper.
2. Add the snap peas, onion, and sesame seeds, if desired, and toss to coat.
3. Heat the remaining tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Season the fish with teaspoon salt and teaspoon pepper. Cook until opaque throughout, 3 to 5 minutes per side.
5. Serve with the salad and lime wedges.
Nov 10th 2013
I recommend toasting the sesame seeds. It gives the dish a subtle nutty flavour.